What if you had a map that led you to your ideal life? What would it be like to have a map would have the tools you need to sharpen your strengths, warn you of possible pitfalls and put you in touch with the people you need to create the best possible version of yourself?
Unfortunately, no one has a map outlining the next 10 years, but some people do have a map of their inner landscape. People with a strong sense of direction have created an internal map outlining their strengths and know how to utilize their own personal superpowers to get the most out of life. These people have learned enough about themselves to create their own map so they never lose their sense of direction. They know what they are capable of and where their weak spots show up. Neuro-Linguistic Programming gives you the tools to create a user’s manual for your brain, teaches you how to become fluent in the language of your mind, and allows you to develop a sense of direction and purpose.
So often when we have a loss of direction it is because we subconsciously believe that we are going to fail if we move forward. No one wants to fail, and risk and uncertainty are scary for everyone. Every human has things they feel insecure about and people who don’t like them. No one has a fairy godmother making sure they say all the right things during job interviews and first dates. But, people with a forward sense of direction aren’t less likely to fail, they are just more comfortable with the idea that failure isn’t going to kill them. And they have figured out how to call on their strengths during times of failure to use it as a launching point for the next great event of their lives. We are all guaranteed to fail. We just have to figure out how to fail forward. Here is how NLP Bounce Back coaching can help:
- Limiting Beliefs: NLP Bounce Back Coaching will uproot any beliefs you have preventing you from moving forward. Our actions, feelings, and thought patterns are all crafted through our core beliefs. If we believe that we have to be perfect, or can’t fail, or that we are worthless then we are paralyzed to move forward in our thoughts and actions. NLP will help you explore your inner landscape and uproot the false beliefs holding you back.
- Self-Awareness: Bounce Back can give you the tools to design your life around your personal strengths to create the best version of yourself. What drains you? What pushes you? What keeps you going day after day? People who practice self-awareness have an internalized map and know just what gives them the energy and confidence they need to keep pursuing their goals. When a problem arises they know what strengths they have to call upon to get the most out of life. NLP will help you outline these internal processes to keep you moving forward when you feel stuck. The Bounce Back program also helps you create your own map of strengths and surround yourself with people who allow you to work within those strengths. Together we will also uncover hidden areas of strength that are still waiting to be discovered!
- Ability to Solve Problems: Neuro-Linguistic Programming helps you create a mental map of your own personal superpowers and teaches you how to access the strongest parts of yourself during life’s most difficult moments. This means you can move forward with greater confidence in your ability to handle whatever comes next. Confidence is knowing you are going to fail again and again and again, but at the same time knowing you have the ability to pick yourself back up. Times of uncertainty and failure become times of creativity and adaptation. And eventually, those failures lead us to new beginnings.
- Core Identity: Neuro-Linguistic Programming is like a user’s manual for the brain. Learning how to become fluent in the language of your mind allows you to finally understand who you really are and where you need to go next. After leaving the Bounce Back program you will know exactly what core piece of your identity is so crucial to your view of the world that it shapes everything you do and moves you forward with purpose.
Confidence coaching involves a regularly scheduled 60-minute phone call every two weeks and a check in email between sessions. During this time we will discuss the following:
- Clarify the areas of your life that lack purpose and direction.
- Assess what specific beliefs are holding you back.
- Review your resources and options.
- Create an action plan.
- Strategize ways to keep you motivated.
- Strategize ways to keep pushing you purposefully toward your goals.
- Celebrate your awesome successes along the way.
Living with purpose is more than developing a short-term goal. It is a way of moving through life. Every day you will wake up with the confidence that you are making progress toward the next great event of your life. The power is in the progress of the process. Love yourself enough to let go of perfect and grasp the idea that you aren’t likely to fail as you move forward. You are guaranteed to fail. But you have everything you need inside of you to be able to Bounce Back and fail forward. You just have to figure out your inner map. And you don’t have to do it alone!