What is the magic behind confidence? Why do some people walk around wearing confidence as if it were some type of cape and others stand in the corners of life due to insecurity? What is the trick, the secret to being able to put your best self out there for the world to see?
Bounce Back gives you the tools to build a better, more confident you. Together we address the three realms of confidence.
- Competence: Confident people have an internalized map outlining their ability to do something successfully and efficiently. When a problem arises they can study their strengths and utilize their own personal superpowers to get the most out of life. We all have to figure out what personal strength we have to lead with to create the best version of our lives. Some people lead with intelligence, some people lead with connections, some personality, others power, still others lead with kindness and love. Bounce Back helps you create your own map of strengths and surround yourself with people who allow you to work within those strengths. Together we will also uncover hidden areas of strength that are still waiting to be discovered!
- Ability to Solve Problems: Neuro-Linguistic Programming helps you create a mental map of your own personal superpowers and access the strongest parts of yourself during life’s most difficult moments. Confidence is knowing you are going to fail again and again and again, but at the same time knowing you have the ability to pick yourself back up. Times of uncertainty and failure become times of creativity and adaptation. And eventually, those failures lead us to new beginnings.
- Core Identity: Neuro-Linguistic Programming is like a user’s manual for the brain. Learning how to become fluent in the language of your mind allows you to finally understand who you really are. After leaving the Bounce Back program you will know exactly what you are about!
Confidence coaching involves a regularly scheduled 60-minute phone call every two weeks and a check in email between sessions. During this time we will discuss the following:
- Clarify the areas of life that are making you insecure.
- Assess what specific areas of confidence you want to work on.
- Review your resources and options.
- Create an action plan.
- Strategize ways to keep you motivated.
- Strategize ways to keep pushing you toward your goals.
- Celebrate your awesome successes along the way.
Living in confidence isn’t a checklist, it is a transformation-a new way of looking at every conversation, connection, and opportunity. Living in true confidence is changing the way you think about life so you can give your best self to the world. You have a gift and that gift is you. The gift may not have been opened for a while and you may even have to dust off the cobwebs, but it is there and it is beautiful.