Problem Solved: Simple Habits For Complex Decisions
If you are interested in getting your work in front of thousands of people and would be willing to help me get my next book in front of new eyes, then keep reading…
We are all busy people so let’s start with what’s in it for you…
- One podcast guest appearance on a top ranked podcast with 7,000 downloads a week.
- An email with your interview sent to a list of 10,000. Yep, I said 10,000.
- Did I mention the exposure? I’ll say it again for the people in the back. EXPOSURE!!!
- Simple email swipe copy and promo graphics promoting my book to your audience.
- This book helps people get out of complaining, ignoring their problems, out of overthinking and teaches them how to become action takers. It truly hits every sales objection, but isn’t selling them anything except less stress! If you are selling a product or coaching service this book will actually warm up your buyers to make your sales process either.
- New clients and followers through visibility! #Winning
What is required of you…
- Bring your amazing self to the podcast interview.
- Buy the book in presale on Amazon this August, 2022. I wish I could just send you the book, but according to Amazon algorithms there needs to be presale movement so you will have to actually buy the book for less than $20. If this type of advertising for you isn’t worth $20 then no problem. Facebook will be happy to take your money with way less return. 😉 Action takers and movement makers are going to know this is a great opportunity.
- Share the book with your audience through your email list, social and/or having me on your podcast this September, 2022! I have had absolutely fabulous reviews from the current pre-readers so this is a great opportunity to get ahead of something big. If you want to have me on your podcast I ask that the podcast release date is in September. This will allow listeners to purchase the book.
Frequently Asked Questions:
You do not have to read the book entirely to leave a review.
You do have to purchase the book this September so there is a verified purchase from Amazon. The book will not be available until August for presale and will officially launch in September.
I am looking for 200 ambassadors for my new book. As much as I would like to buy the book of every author I interview that is not possible at this time. However, if you have an email list, TV show, or podcast with over 5,000 people then let me know and I will also buy your book and leave a review. If you have a smaller audience at this time then I am happy to showcase your work on the podcast.
The book is about making great decisions and solving. It has examples of personal and professional problems and how to influence yourself in making great decisions as well as how to influence others.
I will record the interviews May-July, but the videos and podcasts will be released after proof of book purchase in August. I can be flexible with this if you have a major event I can help you promote as well. I want this to feel like a good deal for each of us and build a relationship going forward so if you have questions please feel free to ask.
My current podcast is Toxic Person Proof and covers everything from dating and wellness to money mindset and sleep. My new podcast is Problem Solved: Decision Made and is geared toward high performers.
About the book…
From the Intro:
I believe the quality of our lives rests on how successful we are at two things: figuring out how to handle our problems and learning how we move forward with our decisions.
When I was a child, I thought adults had all the answers. I assumed they had access to information we as kids didn’t have, and this information gave them the perfect data to solve problems. I presumed there was a magical “grownup map,” and if I just got another year older, I too would get the answers when it came to what I should do next.
Imagine my surprise when I grew up, faced major life decisions, and still felt like I had all the problems and none of the answers. I certainly didn’t have a system for making decisions, and I was terrified to realize how much of my life felt like a guessing game. I tried getting another degree and taking yet another new course, but still couldn’t find the map I thought existed. I knew certain areas of my life were not working, but making decisions around change felt like walking through a maze, and no matter which way I turned it felt like I bumped into another problem. First, I tried not thinking about it. Then, I tried overthinking it. And when that didn’t work, I tried talking to everyone I knew about it.
But I still felt stuck. This book is about how to get yourself and others unstuck so you can move forward faster.
Problem Solved: Simple Habits For Complex Decisions Book Outline
There’s no use talking about the problem unless you talk about the solution.– Betty Williams
Chapter 1: Get Clear On The ONE Problem You Are Trying To Solve
Chapter 3: From Spaghetti Thinking To Waffle Solutions: Making Your Problems Smaller
Chapter 4: Getting Past Emotions To Move Forward
Chapter 5: The Gravity Habit: Stop Solving Problems That Don’t Have Solutions
Chapter 6: Abstract Thinking Will Keep You Stuck
Chapter 7: Identify Your Problem’s True Owner
Chapter 8: Choosing A Perfect Solution For Your Type Of Problem
Chapter 9: Solving Problems That Seem Impossible
Chapter 10: Solutions To Toxic Culture Problems
Chapter 11: Don’t Forget The Obvious
Chapter 12: Identify Problem Solving Partners
Chapter 13: When Both Options Seem Terrible
Chapter 14: Buts Block Solutions
Chapter 15: Learning To Make Quick Decisions
Chapter 16: Life Is Easier As A Powerful Problem Solver